About Zero Addiction
What is Addiction?
Addiction is persistent use of mood-altering substances (alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc.) under uncontrolled urge to use them despite knowing the repercussions. The state is also known as dependency. This urge, if not attended in time both psychologically and physiologically, starts affecting social, behavioral, and medical well being of the addict. The repercussions may include, but not be limited to, dreadful diseases like cancer and/or organ failure, gross and fine neuromotor dysfunction, impaired cognitive ability, psycho social neglect, and in some cases even death.
Like any other disease, addiction also requires a treatment for complete cure, both medically and psychologically. Medically to cure body's dependency on such substances and to detoxify the body for absorbed toxic substances, and psychologically to increase body's ability to sustain the withdrawal and gain mental strength to oppose and control the urge to use.
About Zero Addiction?
Zero Addiction is an anti-addiction preparation utilizing the benefits of selective herbs, which are further processed as defined in Ayurveda to induce reluctance towards habit-forming mood-altering substances. The herbs used in Zero Addiction detoxify the body for toxic materials deposited in the system from prolonged use of any such substance. Zero Addiction is a potent remedy to stop and recover from substance abuse without facing the extreme withdrawal symptoms..
How it helps
The herbs utilized to prepare Zero Addiction works in three ways,
- It induces a substance-opposing tendency in the individual using it.
- It further detoxifies the organs and body as whole to regain health deteriorated due to substance abuse.
- It helps addict regain the mental strength to resist the urge for further use.
Ingredients - Each 100 GMS of Zero Addiction contains: Gulbanafsha 02gm Brahmi 06gm Nishoth 04gm Bhuiamla 04gm Vidarikand 12gm Amla 11gm Giloe 05gm Harar Kali 11gm Nagkesar 03gm Laung 01gm Kutki 02gm Arjun 06gm Kalmegh 01gm Neem 07gm Bhringraj 06gm Punarna 11gm Kasni 06gm Tylophora Astmatica 02gm
How to use:
Take 2-3 grams of Zero Addiction powder and swallow it with the help of water early in the morning.
Repeat the dose in the evening in same quantity.
If you want to use Zero Addiction on an addict without him knowing, it can be mixed and eaten with normal food too as it is almost tasteless as well as odorless.
Precautions while using:
- People with severe heart ailments or any other majorZdisease should use Zero Addiction only after consulting their physician.
- Pregnant or nursing females should avoid using it.
- If there is excessive vomiting on using Zero Addiction, the doses should be reduced. If there is no change still, then it should be stopped completely